Saturday, March 30, 2013

Who's on First Base?

Hey everyone, my name is Jacob Christman and over the course of this Major League Baseball season I will be writing a blog about the Chicago Cubs. My blog will include game and statistical analyses, as well as my thoughts on how each player is performing, my predictions for the players and the team, injuries and transactions by the Chicago Cubs, such as trades, international signings and draft picks. After every game played by the Chicago Cubs, I will detail my thoughts on what impressed me throughout the game, what concerned me about the game and what surprised me. In addition, I will preview the upcoming games on the Cubs’ schedule a day before each game. I will start my blog on Sunday, March 31st, 2013 in which I will preview the opening day game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

I chose to write a blog about the Chicago Cubs because I am a die-hard Cubs fan. I’m currently studying Economics and Political Science at Indiana University Bloomington with the hopes of putting my education towards a profession in baseball. It is my hope that this blog will help me find a job with any baseball organization, but obviously I have a preference… *ah hem* the Chicago Cubs.

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment or make suggestions about my blog!
Thanks, Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment